Happy Holidays!
A lot has happened since the last post.
I stepped in as a substitute adjunct professor of Graphic Design at Charleston Southern University this semester as well as teaching courses at Trident Tech this semester.
My role will be changing as of January 2013- as I will be a Lecturer of Graphic Design for Spring semester at Charleston Southern University. After 18 long months of gaining valuable experiences in teaching and many many prayers, I have landed my first full time job. Even though temporary, this is an excellent opportunity and we all must start somewhere. I will continue to also teach Sequential Art courses at Trident Technical College.
Aside from teaching, this year has been very fruitful. I will continue with Undead Norm in January. Our comic with Alterna will be released in March. I plan to attend Heroes Convention again next June. I want to continue my growth as a comic artist and mainly just have fun along the way meeting new professionals/friends.
To 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment