Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pg 18

I never posted Page 18 of Undead Norm...
Just completed Spring Semester at Trident Tech. I really enjoyed it! Drawing for Animators was such a great class and I think my students gained so much from it.
So where am I now? I have some work up at the North Charleston Arts Festival in North Charleston, SC, until May 12th. I'm speaking about my work, where it's going, and teaching at Trident Tech on May 8th. I will be showing some other work at Free Comic Book Day at Soundwave Movies and Music- I am also their May artist of the month on their newsletter. Still working with Vinark and will be starting with Infinity very soon. I'm finally buying a new art tablet after 4 years... the 3.5''x6'' just isn't cutting it for the amount of work I'm currently into anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment