Hello. It's been a while.
I've been preparing for this weekend's ColaCon- comic meets hip hop convention at the Columbia Museum of Art. Along with tableing with Christine, we will be speaking on 2 panels- Ladies First: The Lives and Times of Creative Women and Web Comics: Comics Success in the Digital Age. If you are in the area, I encourage you to check out this convention.
Here is the print we're selling:
Norm checking out the Columbia Museum of Art, Zombie Style
Matthew has also launched a Kickstarter for the "Curse of Stranglehold"/"Bee Sting" comic. If you back us you get the opportunity to own the book, t-shirts, and pieces of my and Jeremy's artwork.
Kickstarter
There's a lot of things going on right now. I'm being featured in the Charleston City Paper tomorrow regarding my professional endeavors in Sequential Art, teaching Sequential Art at Trident Technical College, and my upcoming attendance at ColaCon. I also hope to have big news soon- I'll keep that a secret for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment