Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dump

I've been working on a set of storyboards lately and wanted to share low res images. This is not the very beginning of the story but part of a flashback montage.














These have been consuming my time lately.

I have also discovered after years of working in this field that if you photocopy a blue line drawing, the blue line will disappear. I had heard rumors of this and found it to be true this weekend. This is great great news because I tend to be very messy in my work and look forward to getting cleaner lines.
I decided to experiment with this, and will one day complete this model sheet of a friend's character.
I colored one of them and this is what I came up with. I'm still not quite satisfied with the bumpiness of my lasso lines so maybe Illustrator can fix this one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment