Monday, August 22, 2011
More Brochure Progress
Bear with me, this is my first ever brochure I'm making, I downloaded a template with all the bleed/live area guides for a tri-fold. This is the outside of this brochure. I'm missing a photo but it will come. My design is very simple in comparison to the brochure for 2010 but I think that can work in my favor. I don't think tourists are going to want to be bombarded with a million pictures of the town but rather a simple to read pamphlet, but that's my opinion. Also, I'm now a professor at Trident Technical College teaching Adobe Illustrator. In the meantime I am also being looked at by Hagemeyer North America for a part time position of assistant catalog designer. And to top this off, Matthew Smith, my writer for "Stranglehold" is writing what appears to be a mini-comic that later this year I may illustrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment